Friday 31 May 2013

Weekly Winners!

Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow! A great week of submissions for our Monochromatic challenge using Bashful Blue and Midnight Muse. 

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So without further delay, we are excited to share that our Diva of the week (selected by Janet B.) is:

Patricia Hays
Patricia's card really caught my eye this week.  I love the simplicity of it and how she places the pearl embellishments between the hearts.  It just said "love" to me.  Great job Patricia and congratulations on being my pick for the Dynamic Duos Diva of the week.


Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------

Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our Bold and Sassy Colors, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 

The Dynamos

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am so thrilled, honoured and surprised!! The gallery was so full of amazing cards, I didn't think I stood a chance!! Thank you SO much Lori for picking my card!!! And thank you Dynamic Duos for running such a fun and fantastic challenge each and every week. I so appreciate all of the hard work that goes into it! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you janet z. for picking my card as a HM! congrats to the winner and other HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susie for choosing my card!!! I always enjoy playing along with you all! congrats to all the winners! I look forward to seeing the new duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debbie for picking my card! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a very crazy, busy weekend, and I haven't had the chance to be online much, so I was super surprised to see that Janet B. had chosen me as this week's Diva! Thank you so much for the honor. You have made my week! :)
    Thank you to all of the Dynamic Duos team for the terrific challenges every week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alison for choosing my card, I'm super honored! :)

    ReplyDelete