Friday 24 May 2013

Weekly Winners!

Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow! A great week of submissions for our Black Tie challenge using Basic Black and Pacific Point. 

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So without further delay, we are excited to share that our Diva of the week (selected by Debbie) is:

Julie Gearinger
Stamping with Julie Gearinger


I can't believe Julie fussy-cut the sunflower, can you?  Wow, what patience she has! I always admire Julie's attention to detail on all of her creations. She has a way of adding layer upon layer and the end result is always stunning and never looks cluttered. Congrats Julie for being my pick this week as the Dynamic Duo Diva of the week! We are so glad you joined us!


Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------

Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our Monochromatic Colors, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 

The Dynamos

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Such fabulous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Michelle, for selecting my bird card this week! I loved this color duo and this challenge is one of my absolute favorites even though I don't always have the time to play along!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners, great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a surprise to see that my card was selected as your Diva Dynamo this week- thank you Debbie!! Congrats to all of the Diva Darlings- love your gorgeous cards and it still amazes me how so many different interpretations can be achieved with one color combo :-) Thanks again for the honor and I look forward to playing again in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thank you Tracey for picking my card! I loved the colours last week! Can't wait to see what's up for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Janet for picking my card!! I haven't played in any challenges in a really long time, in fact, this was the fist one in over a year. These colors are 2 of my favorites so it was a lot of fun. Anxious to see what tomorrow brings!! Thanks again!!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fab cards.... thank you so much Hayley for selecting my card :0) That was really quite CAS for me so I'm happy that you appreciated all that white space :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Susie, for choosing my card! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw my card picked as one of this week's "darlings"

    ReplyDelete