Friday 18 May 2012

Weekly Winners - Dynamic Duos #2

Thanks to everyone for playing along with Dynamic Duos Challenge #2.  There were so many great creations using the So Saffron & Pool Party duo.


Allisa here!  I have the honor of picking the Diva Dynamo for the week!

 

This week's DIVA is:
Deanna Jean of Kloset Kreations 
I love the crisp clean lines of Deanna's card.  The baby blocks and her mix of fonts make for a great focal point.  Add in the perfect bow and scalloped border and you have a stunning card! Congratulations Deanna for being the Dynamic Diva this week!


The Dynamos have chosen their favourites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!!!  If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog.

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)






Be sure to join us here tomorrow as we unveil another Dynamic Duo...it is a colour palette sure to have you buzzing!

Thanks for stopping by!
The Dynamos

10 comments:

  1. Everyone had such beautiful cards in last week's challenge! Thanks Lesley for picking my card as a Dynamic Darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thanks for the honor of being a Dynamic Darling!! These colors were a pleasure to work with and I too loved your diva choice - such a clean crisp design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for an honorable mention :) I loved these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deanna, your baby card is so pretty :0)
    Thank you so much Melissa for highlighting my card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing me as a Dynamic Darling! Congrats to all....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bronwyn for choosing my card this week; it is indeed an honour to be a Dynamic Darling! Loving being involved in this wonderful new challenge site. Congratulations to all the winners - such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allisa thank you so much for selecting my card for this weeks Diva Dynamo. And congrats to the Dynamic Darlings..amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I think you chose all my favourites also. :-) Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous designs from everyone, congrats to all :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you!!! I have been away over the weekend ... so it was nice to come back and discover the exciting news!
    Congrats to all the girls. And ... a big thank you to the DD girls who have chosen to encourage several people with each challenge rather than just 1 or 2! Sometimes we just need that little nod to encourage us to keep stamping! I am truly grateful! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete