Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project. Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. Although we use Stampin' Up names to reference our colours, feel free to use colours that match, you do not have to use the exact Stampin' Up colour.
The challenge is divided into weekly "themes"...
Week 1-Bold and Sassy-bright, happy colours
Week 2-Subtly Yours-soft, romantic colours
Week 3-Black Tie-one colour plus black and a dessert option
Week 4-Monochromatic-same colours in different hues (light/dark)
Week 5-Mix and Match-we choose one colour and you add the other colour to ours to create your own "Dynamic Duo".
Week three is called "Black Tie" where we use one colour plus black AND we also have a Dessert option. This week's dessert option is DRY EMBOSSING. You are welcome to add it or not! The "Dynamo" design team has created some wonderful projects to inspire you!
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.